Trickle bed reactor is one of the most commonly used fixed bed reactor for industrial applications.
Reactors are available from Lab scale to pilot plant scale and customized capacities as well as designs can be offered based on process specifications and conditions. Different packing material can be provided in varied MOCs.
- Removal of organic matter from waste-water stream
- Hydro-desulphurization of gas oil, vacuum gas oil and residue
- Hydro-denitrogenation of vacuum gas oil and gas oil
- Hydro-metallization of residual oil
- Hydro-fining of lube-oils
- Hydro processing of shale oil
- Paraffin synthesis by Fischer-Tropsch
- Oxidative treatment of waste water
- Synthesis of diols