It works on the principle of photo catalysis of chemicals.
The unit will have Borosilicate 3.3 glass as the basic MOC. UV light and catalyst coating will be provided as per
Reactors are available from Lab scale to pilot plant scale and customized capacities as well as designs can be offered based on process specifications and conditions.
- UV degradation studies of different chemicals
- Decomposition study of gaseous organic contaminants
- Decomposition of organic contaminants in water efficiently
- Degradation of anionic and cationic dyes in industrial effluents
- Water purification and treatment
- Decomposition of seawater-soluble crude-oil fractions
- Removal of toxic metal from industrial waste
- Photo-catalytic degradation study of azo dyes
- Photo-catalytic degradation study of chloro-phenol in water