A bubble column reactor is a multiphase reactor, mainly used for gas-liquid reactions. Based on bubble sizes distribution, an appropriate reactor model can be designed for efficient reaction process.
Reactors are available from Lab scale to pilot plant scale and customized capacities as well as designs can be offered based on process specifications and conditions. These can also be provided with appropriate instrumentation and automation, if required.
- Production of single cell protein
- As multiphase contactors and reactors in chemical, petrochemical, biochemical and metallurgical industries
- Chemical processes involving reactions such as oxidation, chlorination, alkylation, polymerization and hydrogenation
- Biological waste water treatment
- As reactors, absorbers and strippers in various industries
- Production of industrial valuable products such as enzymes, proteins and antibiotics